home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, November 2, 2020

Peanuts Themed Thanksgiving Bulletin Boards

Alright, just as I promised a couple of weeks ago, I'm sharing some more "bulletin board happy" in 2020 from some bulletin boards that I did a few years ago (but everyone loved so much, we have laminated and reused them.) 
The background, ground, tree, critters, pile of leaves, falling leaves, words across the top, dog house, pumpkins and scarecrow were all there from my Halloween board.  I replaced the "book" with a Thanksgiving book, removed a few pieces, added some Pilgrim hats to critters, and added the Thanksgiving/Friendsgiving "feast" in the middle. 
We used a Cricut to cut out the critters, a VariQuest for the leaves, apples, and baskets, and a Silhouette for the food items and silverware on the table.   The characters were all done by hand.  I'd love to see your Fall boards!









No comments:

Post a Comment