home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Interactive Bulletin Board: Light Up the Season with Kindness & FREE SVG

I love interactive bulletin boards at the Elementary School level.  This one was super easy!  All I did was roll out the black paper, paint the trees and wording, cut some light bulbs with the school's old hand-rolling die cutter, and add some white paper to fill the bottom of the board.  Easy peasy!

The kids would take a light bulb from the basket, write one nice thing they did for someone else that day, and put it in another basket.  I read through them before I added them to the trees to make sure nothing was inappropriate.  Slowly, one-by-one, the whole forest of trees "lit up."
I regret that I didn't get a picture of the board when we left for winter break.  It was awesome to see all of the little things the kids were doing for each other, their teachers, and their families in the weeks leading up to Christmas.




4 comments:

  1. This is fab - you did the white writing and trees with paint?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the trees and writing on the black bulletin paper was done with white paint.

      Delete
  2. Love this! Will you please post the template for the lightbulb? It's not working. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have updated the link with a Google Drive link. A preview won't be available, but you should be able to download the file and open it with Silhouette.

      Delete