home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Friday, November 6, 2020

Peanuts Themed Christmas Bulletin Board

By now, you may have seen my Halloween or Thanksgiving Peanuts-inspired bulletin boards. Here is the same bulletin board decorated for December with Charlie Brown and the gang.  The blue and purple trees were cut with the school's VariQuest machine.  I used the old hand-rolled die cut machine for the white 1" snow dots and the lightbulbs for the dog house.  The characters were all done by hand in my living room.  I layered pieces of paper together to make each one before drawing on their faces.

The 4th grade teachers loved this so much that they asked me to decorate their hallway with a similar theme.  So I'll be back to share the full hallway decked out with the gang. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment