home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Peanuts Themed Halloween Bulletin Board

Y'all, I have to confess...I created this bulletin board scene 3 or 4 years ago. Everyone loved it so much that we laminated it and have reused most of the pieces year after year. Given the way 2020 has gone, I thought it was only appropriate to share a little bit of the "happy" that was inspired by our favorite Peanuts gang. 

I made the gnarly tree with the face even longer ago than that, but he's come in SO HANDY for so many boards, that we keep saving him for reuse.  I mean...it's FALL!  We needed a tree for all of those leaves.

Some of these were cut with a Cricut, Silhouette, or VariQuest machine, but others were free-handed.  If you think you just *cannot* free-hand (which I think you might do better than you think), find a projector, grab some painter's tape, and hang your paper on the wall to trace it out!  Even if you're not artistic, you can still create great scenes.  If you really just don't have the time (which I GET!), there are some options on Amazon, too.

It was actually such a HUGE HIT with children, teachers, and parents, alike, that I followed it up with a Thanksgiving Peanuts scene and a Christmas/Holiday Peanuts scene. I'll try to find those images and share them to close out our 2020 with more warm and fuzzies.






No comments:

Post a Comment