home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Movie Themed Bulletin Boards + Secret to Adhering Items to School Walls

3D Cinema sign that extended out over the "stage" below it.  The painted concrete blocks in the school are notoriously difficult to adhere anything to, and don't even say "3M?" It doesn't work either. But double-sided duck tape can work miracles!  We've been able to make things stay without issue with the double-sided duck tape.  The blue protective peel on both sides can be frustrating to separate from the tape, but I've found that using my nail to scratch a corner can actually work much better than trying to separate it from the beginning.


Ombre 3D tree and a backyard movie party. 


Here was my first 3D tree from my Polar Express hallway, and while we saved it and used it for 3 years, it was time for a new tree.  The new one isn't "winterized" so we can use it for other themes as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment