home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, November 2, 2020

Formal Dining Room Makeover

Years ago, I shared my faux rock wall that I created in my dining room alcoves as well as the drop cloth + freezer paper chair makeover.  Since then, we've replaced the china cabinet, curtains, and chandelier, as well as repainted the dining room chairs to tie together the more French Country look.

Dining Room BEFORE



I took the cushions off of the chairs, threw down an extra large linen drop cloth in the backyard, and spray painted all of the chairs with Rustoleum Painter's Touch 2X Ultra Cover Paint + Primer in Ivory Gloss to match my new china cabinet.  

I purchased the new French Country Cotton Linen Crochet Lace Curtain Panel Drape curtains on Amazon, but they don't appear to be available at this time. 

 

,) and we have it on a dimmer which makes for great ambiance!

No comments:

Post a Comment