home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wide Awake: Eyeballs for breakfast

So, I told you that I had a fun idea for breakfast this Halloween "season."  Here it is.  Each pair of eyeballs is made from 1 boiled egg, 2 slices of green olive, and some ketchup that was applied with a toothpick.  I don't think I'd eat the olives in the same bite as the egg, but the rest of it actually works.  My 5-year-old boy thought these were SO cool.  He gets to say he's "eating eyeballs for breakfast." Such a boy thing....If you have fun breakfast or lunch ideas, please feel free to share!  A blog reader sent me some links to some very cool sandwich ideas that I'll share soon. (Yes, I'm aware that the lighting in this picture is awful.  I attempted to fix it, but it didn't seem to help. If I have any photographer readers, I'm open to pointers!)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Try no flash then enchance the color of the picture. Works sometimes for me.

    ReplyDelete