home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Invitations

I saw some adorable invitations online, and I wanted them for myself.  Unfortunately, Thanksgiving invitations are not a budgeted item in our household!  I created these with fonts I had on my computer combined with the time it required to adjust the individual letter spacing to work for the layout, and I love them.  I added a ribbon, a bead, and a tag about the ribbon and bead.  On the invitation behind the tag is the same image of the tree without the gold ring or the writing around the perimeter of the tag.
If you want a printable with your own information, let me know, and if you are only changing the name, location, time, and RSVP information, I'll charge $6 for the customized pdf of 4 invitations.  This is for the "white" piece of the invitation only.  If you need for the pdf to include a background paper, let me know, and I will work up something custom for you.  If you need tags or stickers, let me know about that too!  I'll add the tags that I made to the blog later.
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment