home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Friday, October 19, 2018

Winter Snowmen & Reindeer Bulletin Boards

I'm going back through old pictures looking for bulletin boards that I've done over the years, because I realized that I haven't shared them!  These are some that I did last Christmas for our elementary school.  I have vowed to start taking more pictures, because I really simply don't have enough...and I missed out on so many of the fun details!  For example, in the Making Friends snowman board below, the basket next to the snowmen holds snowman arms and a scarf.  A black top hat sits next to the basket.  
The snowman placing the star at the top of the tree?  He has a PRECIOUS winter hat on, and the picture cuts off the big fluff ball at the top of it.
Each of the reindeer has a name plate at the top of their stall.
I often get asked about templates.  I don't have any templates for my boards, as I free-hand most of what I do.  Even if you aren't confident in your craftiness, you can always connect a projector to your computer, use some painter's tape to hang paper on the wall, and use my images as your template.  
Hopefully this gives you some inspiration for some wintery bulletin boards or party decorations of your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment