home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Gingerbread-themed Bulletin Boards

Y'all, I just realized how popular my Polar Express-themed bulletin board post has become!  I also realized that I've done MANY bulletin boards since my twins were first graders, and so I'm going back through to find old pictures to share.  Hopefully they inspire you to make your hallways or parties more festive! 


In 2nd grade, the teachers at our Elementary School do a story and a gingerbread activity that leads to a fun "scavenger hunt" through the school as they look for clues and notes left by the runaway gingerbread man.  So, it seemed fitting to decorate the 2nd grade hallway with gingerbread houses.  Everything you see here is made with paper, glue, and an occasional marker.  I only wish I had more pictures!













No comments:

Post a Comment