home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, October 22, 2018

Super Heroes Rock! Bulletin Board

This is embarassing....  I created a full night-time skyline that covered a 16' bulletin board: Navy sky with black building silhouettes and yellow-lit windows...SIXTEEN feet by
FOUR feet. It was then covered in super hero capes for each teacher.  The capes had the teacher's name and their "super powers." (Problem solver, Math magician, Strategy sharer, etc.)  I don't even have a picture of the whole board.  Not.One. 
I do however have this picture of the bottom right corner of the board where our Super Hero Band is ROCKING out for our Super Hero educational team.  I thought they came out pretty cute, and the stage even has pleated skirting.

No comments:

Post a Comment