home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bento: October

It's that time of year again!  I made the Pumpkin Maple & Cream Cheese Whoopie Pies again yesterday (still eggless for our middle child - maybe next year we can use eggs), and I made them small enough to fit into the Laptop Lunch containers.  YUM!

I feel a little disenchanted with some of my bento accessories, because we've been using them for 3 years now.  Some have disappeared.  I ordered some new ones last week at allthingsforsale.com, and I'm anxious to get them in!
In the meantime, a pumpkin, headstone, and witch cookie cutter helped dress up this last minute packed lunch.   Our seven year old has become persnickety about his lunches, and he loves that they're always "fun" in some regard, but he also makes requests about what is included.
Today's Laptop Lunch is a sandwich on potato bread, dried young coconut, craisins, a whoopie pie, and a peanut butter bar for snack time.

No comments:

Post a Comment