home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Elf on the Shelf Postcard - FREE Printable

Our elf doesn't arrive until Thanksgiving night, but I wanted the kids to get a note from him reminding them of his upcoming visit.  I created this free printable elf on the shelf postcard, and then I followed the instructions on the USPS site to have it cancelled with the North Pole postmark!  The kids should be receiving it any day now.
Print FRONT, Print BACK, Print BOTH on same side of one page
By all means share this, pin it, print it, blog about it, but link back to this page and not directly to the printable links.
 
Check out our other Elf on the Shelf ideas and printables here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment