home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Kitchen Update: Wine bottle chandelier

You may have heard murmurings about my light fixture in our kitchen.  I wanted something that would give me more light and have less visual weight in the middle of the kitchen.  I've looked for over a year for *the* perfect light.
Here is what we had...


Recently, I stumbled across Glo828's Etsy shop.  I started talking to her about what I wanted, and she custom made our new light...that I ❤.  5 clear wine bottles and a custom-built "beam" at the ceiling.


Now, I'm anxious to have the one for over our breakfast table complete!  (She did yellow chardonnay bottles for us, but we are doing a wine barrel base.)

No comments:

Post a Comment