home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Laundry Room Makeover - Update

We've  been a little side-tracked with Spring Break, a few weddings, another "room" makeover project (more to come on that later), and life.  My husband put the cabinet pulls on the lower cabinets for me and installed the chandelier (from Ikea for under $40!)  I knew I wanted a simple black chandelier, but the black crystal one that I loved was ridulously priced, and this is a room of functionality and practicality.  I added vinyl on the trashcan and did a simple vinyl above the drying rack as well.  More cabinetry is still to come!  (Here was the previous post on our laundry room makeover.)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment