home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, June 19, 2017

DIY Disney Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse Ears

There are so many really creative Disney Mickey Mouse ears for your Disney vacation on Pinterest.  I asked my family what they wanted, and here is what we created.  I purchased 12 sets of Mickey ears on Amazon, and used a combination of felt, fabric paint, ribbon (the pink flowery ribbon used on Piglet), sheets of glittery fabric (from Hobby Lobby), sequins, rhinestones, pins (Route 66 and the pirate skull), fabric, beads, and glue...lots and lots of glue.  Which is your favorite?

Wall-E and Eve

Iron Man & Captain America Mickey Ears

Sequined Tigger Ears

Belle-inspired Minnie Mouse Ears
Glittery Minnie Mouse Ears

Piglet Minnie Mouse Ears

Cars Inspired Lightning McQueen and Mater Mickey Ears

Captain Jack Sparrow Mickey Mouse Ears


No comments:

Post a Comment