home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Elf on the Shelf: DIY Gratitude Ornament and Free Printable #2

A couple of years ago, I posted about our annual gratitude ornaments. I needed a new printable for my gold and white themed Elf on the Shelf breakfast this year. 
So grab a clear acrylic ornament from your local craft store, some glitter, or other adornments that will fit through the opening,  and make a Christmas time capsule of gratitude.
By all means share this, pin it, print it, blog about it,  but link back to this page, and not directly to the printable links.
Check out our other Elf Ideas and printables here (or download them all in our store to the right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment