home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Bento: Tent Camping

Our kids LOVE to go camping!  In honor of the long weekend, today's lunch is tent-inspired.
The apple is for snack time.
In the Laptop Lunchbox, there is a sandwich with a fruit leather "tent" and fresh spinach "trees."
The top right Laptop Lunch container has raisins and a homemade eggless blueberry muffin nested inside.  (We take homemade mini muffins for snacks and breakfast.)
The top left Laptop Lunch container has "nutty popcorn."  My mom used to make it when we went camping when I was a kid, and I've continued the tradition with our kids.
The printable tent actually came from Etsy along with an editable camping-themed birthday printable set.  It wasn't free, but it sure is cute!
Happy camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment