home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nutella Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies

You've probably tried the candy-coated Ritz peanut butter sandwiches....Plain Chicken added Nutella, and I *had* to try it.  SO so good!  I made them on Saturday (World Nutella Day) and AGAIN on Super Bowl Sunday.
My oldest son placed the crackers in rows, and I covered them with Jif peanut butter and Nutella.
 He turned them into sandwiches.
 I covered them in almond bark.
 His favorite part was decorating them.


Candy Coated Peanut Butter Nutella Ritz Cookies

1 sleeve Ritz Crackers
1/4 - 1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 - 1/2 cup Nutella
12 oz almond bark

Spread a dollop of peanut butter on half the Ritz crackers and some Nutella on the remaining half of the Ritz crackers. (Use as little or as much of each that you want) Sandwich the peanut butter and Nutella halves together. Melt the almond bark in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until it’s melted and smooth.  Take a sandwich and drop it in the melted almond bark, turning over with a fork to coat. Remove sandwich from almond bark, tapping against bowl to remove excess coating. Place on wax paper to cool before serving - about 30 minutes or until the bark is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment