Monday, January 31, 2011

"Laundry" vinyl

I am slowly learning how to fully utilize Sure Cuts A Lot 2 software for my Cricut. The large "L" was originally a western font, but I removed the notches on the sides and widened the base.  The scrolls were all added with the software, and some were welded together to visually fill dead space.  The remaining letters are Penhurst font, but I altered the "m" to not dip so low in order to maximize the 12x24 mat and vinyl.
I am redoing my laundry room, so before and after pictures are coming.  We still have quite a bit to do, but I'm incredibly excited.

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful I like the font you choose! I'm just learning how to use SCAL and trying to find some tips, so I find your blog :)