Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Elf on the Shelf: Elf-sized Playing Cards Printable

Our oldest son has come to really love solitaire, and I began to think of all of the fun games and silliness our Elf on the Shelf could have with his own set of Elf-sized Playing Cards.  I spent much more time than I care to admit creating these tiny little cards, but I already intend to use them for games of "Go Fish" (with goldfish crackers scattered about), 52 card pickup, solitaire, and "War" with other toys (and army men.)  Bridge, Poker (possibly playing for Hershey's kisses or chocolate coins), Rummy, Hearts (Peppermints? with peppermints scattered around the game), Spades (Trees?), Crazy 8's, or any other card game you can imagine can be done with these little cards.  You can purchase the set of printable cards for instant download in my store (to the right) for $1.  (If the store is unresponsive due to high volume, you can send $1 via PayPal to dawn (at) ownfairygodmother (dot) com and a note that I need to send you the file or link for download.) 
Elf on the Shelf Playing Cards - Miniature Playing Cards

Elf on the Shelf Playing Cards - Miniature Playing Cards
By all means share this, pin it, print it, blog about it, but link back to this page and not directly to the printable links.

Check out our other Elf on the Shelf ideas and printables here!

The elf shoes, elf hats, tree and candy graphics used on the playing cards are from Krista Wallden.

20 comments:

  1. I paid for these but I never got them. Did I miss a step?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your purchase! Please check your spam. You were e-mailed a link for immediate download when you made the purchase. Please e-mail me if you still need assistance. :-)

      Delete
  2. I would like to purchase the playing cards. I cant seem to figure out how to get to the link. I see the option on the right under the category "store" but when i click it it just takes me to the page about the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, they are! Please see the store to the right.

      Delete
  4. can i just pay through paypal or do i need to go somewhere to buy?
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! If you are unable to purchase them for immediate download through the store to the right, you can send $ via PayPal and e-mail me with your request. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, they are! You can find them in the store to the right. Happy Elf-ing!

      Delete
  6. i also purchased these cards and never received them in an email to print out although i did receive my receipt for the purchase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your purchase! There is an automated e-mail that comes immediately from the ECWID store. If you don't receive them, please check your spam. E-mail me if you are still unable to find it, because the store sends a duplicate copy of the e-mails to me. Happy Elf-ing! - Dawn

      Delete
  7. I just purchased these cards also. I would like the African American Elf Cards. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contessa,
      Thank you for your purchase! You should have received an automated e-mail after purchase with your download link.

      Delete
  8. I sent you a $1 through paypal and never received them. Did I miss a step?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is an automated e-mail that sends you the information for download. If you don't receive them, please follow up with an e-mail so that I can forward the automated e-mail with your download.

      Delete
  9. I really love these cards and would have been willing to pay the $1 for them but because there has been no answer to earlier comment or many others as I am now seeing I went a different set of cards. Please let me know if you ever decide to sell them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love them! They are still for sale in the store to the right. If you are having trouble, E-mail is the fastest way to contact me.

      Delete
  10. Hi, I purchased these & I love them! However while cutting them & reviewing the file, I realized that there are 2 queens missing..The african american elf footed one & the african american elf hat one. I thought I had dropped it & misplaced it until I looked at the file & realized it wasn't on there. Do you have them available? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I purchased these & I love them! However while cutting them & reviewing the file, I realized that there are 2 queens missing..The african american elf footed one & the african american elf hat one. I thought I had dropped it & misplaced it until I looked at the file & realized it wasn't on there. Do you have them available? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't find the link to buy/download. Every thing seems just to lead me back to this page. Where is the link to buy/download?

    ReplyDelete