home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

My CRAZY Family: DIY Doodle Pages

 
I saw a doodle book of family members for kids to draw on while traveling, but I didn't need yet another BOOK for each child in the car.  We have plenty of books and drawing pads, etc. in our travel gear.
After creating the DIY Travel Journals with the reference pages, I pulled several doodle images from a quick Google search to use as inspiration for the kids to doodle on two family pictures.  I printed images on both sides of a sheet of cardstock and then laminated the pages. Voila!  (And they don't take up any extra space, because I can slide them into their existing activity folders.)  Just be sure that you have dry-erase markers in your arsenal of travel activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment