home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Elf on the Shelf: Do You Want to Build a Donut Snowman?


Donuts are a rare treat in our home, but the kids have done really well the last few days, and I broke out the package of 6 that I've had stashed away for 2 weeks now.

I used one orange Starburst (cut, and then molded with my fingers) for the noses.  Chocolate chips were used for the rest.  I *thought* I had mini chocolate chips, but alas, they were gone, so I had to make due with the regular ones.  I think the snowmen would have been even more adorable with the small ones.  I used a couple of pretzels for the arms.

Once I had them all laid out on the plate, I felt like it needed something else.   I had printed out some free printables from Frugal Coupon Living which you can find HERE, and I cut out the "What did one snowman say to the other?" card.  I added the card and a few baby carrots around the plate and charger. 

By all means share this, pin it, print it, blog about it, but please link back to this page.
 
Check out our other Elf on the Shelf ideas and printables here!

No comments:

Post a Comment