home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Elf on the Shelf: Back-To-School Suprise Visit

Whoa!  Is that who I think it is?  It's AUGUST!  Why on earth would your Elf on the Shelf show up in AUGUST?
 
Well, I'll tell you why I think he did it.  He's trying to help this mom out.  For the past 4 years, we have had 1 kid with homework.  School started yesterday, and we now have 3 school aged kids with homework.  The Kindergarteners were supposed to practice writing their name for "homework."  One of them did great and far exceeded expectations, while the other one had a full-on-meltdown.  Buddy Kringle knows that I don't "do bribes."  (Reinforcement, yes, but this is considered a bribe in my house.)  So...he came to help me out and offer some extra incentive for a smooth homework time this afternoon.  Thanks, Buddy!  I owe you one.  (His suitcase is a jewelry box with a piece of silver pipe cleaner as the "handle.")
By all means share this, pin it, print it, blog about it, but link back to this page and not directly to the printable links.
 
Check out our other Elf on the Shelf ideas and printables here!
 
You can also purchase all of my Elf on the Shelf printables for easy and immediate download in the store to the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment