- Green construction paper, foam sheet, or felt.
- Scissors (and a hole punch if you're using paper)
- Miniature candy cane (a.k.a. golf club) - Our oldest thought this was funny since it's "miniature golf," our little ones didn't get it.
- Miniature marshmallow or a white sugar pearl (for the golf ball)
- Straw, chopstick or lollipop stick (and a way to "anchor" it: ie. clay, play-doh, etc. - I used a paper straw and cut the bottom into 4 long slits that fanned out beneath the putting green to hold it upright.)
- Red fabric, foam, felt, or construction paper for the flag
Easy and fun!
Check out our other Elf on the Shelf Ideas and Free Printables here! Please feel free to pin, link, and share, but link to our blog posts and not directly to the printables.