home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Orange Bento

We are a week into this school year, and although I packed lunches all last week, I didn't get one picture of any of them. 
The note says "Orange you glad I packed your lunch?" 
I made the note in Word last night after searching for fun inspiration on lunchbox notes.  I didn't find one that was applicable, but I did find several that I'll share soon!
I used the Laptop Lunch system and included:
  • Carrot sticks and Ranch dressing
  • Goldfish
  • A sandwich with almond butter, spun honey, bananas, and apricot fruit leather decor
  • Mandarin oranges
  • and canteloupe in an additional container from Container Store

No comments:

Post a Comment