home categories contact about me store
This blog is part of at least one affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Birthday Banner

I found some adorable birthday banners on Etsy, but I couldn't justify spending the money on them when I knew I could make them myself in a relatively short amount of time.  I made these last month (before the Cricut came to live in our home.)  So, these are all printed and hand cut pieces.  Each letter is 3 layers: black cardstock, red cardstock, white cardstock with printed black letters. If I were to make them again, it should be much easier and can use the Cricut to cut the letters for me.  I chose to string all of the letters for each banner on one ribbon to prevent undue stress points.  I will say that hand-tying 3 layers of ribbon between each letter took more time than I anticipated.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment